Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I have a question. I want to add a function that removes items from the trade using the right mouse button, and everything works fine when there are 1-slot items in the trade. However, when I add 2-slot items to the first 4 slots and 4 one-slot items, I can't remove the ones at the bottom. I added logs, and it turns out that I'm trying to remove from slot 11. My grid is 4x3, and the last item is then at 7. Do you know how to modify the RemoveItem function in Exchange to take into account the size of the items in the trade grid?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31355-exchange-grid-remove-item/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.