Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I have a problem for which I cannot find a solution. If I use the bravery cape or if the monsters are aggro, some monsters disappear but still do damage. If I move a little, they reappear. I have no errors in syserr related to this and I have all the folders in data-monster as well as in the database mob_proto - folder. What could be the problem?

I have attached a video below with how the bug occurs.

Thank you

https://www.veed.io/view/c56617c8-1717-451b-b754-7e2348cc4a93?sharingWidget=true&panel=

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31345-mobs-bug/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.