Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I'm Harun. I live in Turkey and I translate Turkish to Global Metin 2 servers. Also, if they want, I work as a GM in Türkiye. I get a very small fee for all this. I have already translated to a few servers. one of them is zenith. I do my job well and take it seriously. To reach me, please just write on discord.

discord: LarzN#2842

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31319-those-looking-for-translators-come-in/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.