Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, when I compile the game source or the database source, the database no longer connects when I start the server. The user changes on its own and random strings are added. For example, if the username is "cc," it automatically becomes "c?". If the username is "metin2," it automatically becomes "c?in2."
I would like to mention that if I use the game and database that come with the server, everything works perfectly.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Solved, recompile all libs.

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31246-problem-with-encode-i-think/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.