Jump to content

How to export animation in noesis


Go to solution Solved by PandaEngine,

Recommended Posts

Hi, I have a similar issue. When I try to export the models, they export okay. But it doesn't ask me to select an animation file like in videos. And when I try to export the animations, it says "Export completed" but it doesn't output the file

  • Good 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.