Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hello everyone, I'm trying to import Metin2 maps to unity3d with the help of a translator, but I can't compile the map due to an error or missing place, although I have done all the requirements.

When I change the following values in the relevant script to 1, the map is created, but it does not give a complete map.

image.png

 

image.png

 

but when I set the same values in 4, 5 dimensions according to the map, I get an error as follows

image.png

image.png

 

Is there anyone who has encountered this problem and knows the solution? I've been trying to solve it for days, waiting for your help.

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31231-metin2-map-to-unity3d-weird-problems/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.