Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have a new technology for METIN1. METIN1 is a 2D game and I would like to collaborate or exchange technologies. I am currently studying and researching METIN2, and METIN1 has been thoroughly researched. Find friends to play games overseas.

Friends with ideas can add my skype: live:. cid.e5ba6678283ac37d

 

 

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.