Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hello, I'm looking for someone to help me with the metin2 server, I pay for the individual work done, unfortunately due to bad experiences I pay half of the payment in advance and the other after 100% of the work done, I would write more in a private message.

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Naclait said:

hello, I'm looking for someone to help me with the metin2 server, I pay for the individual work done, unfortunately due to bad experiences I pay half of the payment in advance and the other after 100% of the work done, I would write more in a private message.

send me a message on discord.

Discord : zyfluxor

  • 2 months later...
On 8/14/2023 at 6:04 AM, Naclait said:

hello, I'm looking for someone to help me with the metin2 server, I pay for the individual work done, unfortunately due to bad experiences I pay half of the payment in advance and the other after 100% of the work done, I would write more in a private message.

do you find people??

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.