Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello world! After being lied to and deceived by several technicians in creating my own metin server, I decided to try to create it myself. I would like, if possible, to find someone with experience in the field to help me with advice, tutorials, necessary programs, etc. I would greatly appreciate this, and if it is necessary to pay for this help I will! I have seen all kinds of guides and tutorials, but I think it will be easier for me to understand directly from an experienced person. You can contact me here in a message or on discord: Alexander#9089

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31157-please-help-me/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.