Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Good evening everyone, I've been having a problem for hours trying to solve it and I can't, I open the decompiler and it finds the root, which is in the format root.opt and root.yum, which are those of my client. then it does not decompile so I can change the IP and compile again, does anyone have any other decompiler?
or who can help me fix this

spacer.png

 

If anyone can help, thank you, follow the link below for the 2 root and below the decompiler I'm trying

This is the hidden content, please

This Unpacker has to return the date of the PC clock to the year 2014 around for it to be able to open, or use this RunAsDate that simulates, otherwise it won't open the Etermanager

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Love 5
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31093-error-when-trying-to-decompile-root/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.