Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I'm new to this community, I have a question, can someone help me with this bug? when I take off a suit, the HP increases to infinite value.

https://metin2.download/video/7VY75v1POUyZcEA0hk9LoV19cu7456ja/.mp4

hello guys, I found the problem, the bug comes from the bonuses, it seems that it is also on other bonuses, I removed the respective bonuses and it seems to be ok. Now how could I solve this problem?

https://metin2.download/picture/s65ENG9zAtgyeiEr31l27p6IxHeULlGc/.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31079-costume-change-bonuses-bug/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.