Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi devs,

is there a possibility to make an expanded editline? I wanted to make a new login and I thought of scaling the size of the login table with the resolution (functions like expanded image and button already exist..) The only thing I stopped at is that I don't know how to scale the editline for id, password input... I have a problem that as soon as I change the resolution the editline doesn't fit..

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31066-python-expanded-editline/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.