Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, Is anyone here very skilled in upgrading the source? I did the update myself from g++48 and c++11 to g++12 and c++14 and things are not going very well. 

Both compile, work... I start, on the test server everything is fine until I put the db on the live server and in 30 minutes it crashes.

During the upgrade, the only modified file in the db is the makefile and it looks something like this:

https://metin2.download/picture/y8OpqfhD8KLWoKd0HHJlExlIzY7W2vtu/.png

 

I'm probably missing a lot of things, and in the game src I modified the makefile and 3 more files... but the game doesn't crash.

I am looking for a professional to help me in a timely manner.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30984-upgrading-the-source/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.