Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,
I would like to ask how can I add English or Polish language on a private server?

I started the server from this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivSra02vXdo&t=185s

and here is only turkish. I tried to find a guide but couldn't.
I'm a beginner at this.

Please help.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30943-how-add-language-to-client-translate-client/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.