Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, please could anyone help me how to increase skills? I was "playing" with some files because I was increasing max character level to 1000 and getting more attribute points, but now I can´t use skills. When i click the + sign on any spell maybe 17-20 times, I can´t "add" it anymore, but the skill still doesn´t show any number of it´s level, and I can´t use that skill. What did I mess up? Please tell me how to repair my skills ? Thanks

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30855-can%C2%B4t-increase-skills/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.