Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello community. I also have a problem
At certain resolutions on full screen, when I want to put the game in the bar, it takes me out of the client instantly, I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but the client doesn't allow you to log in to multiple accounts in the server, it closes automatically, the same way if I want to log in on another metin2 client the same thing happens, it closes instantly.
can someone help me with some answers/solution?

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.