Can’t start a character after increasing max level

Hello, please could someone help me with this problem? After I increased maximum level to 1000 ( I followed the guide, rewrote a lot of files ), then compiled the server and there were 0 errors, everything looks OK and all. But at the end of the guide there were 2 files that I should rewrite in my client ( packet.h a pythonguild.h ) , but I didn’t find those files in my client. I found them in some rar named Client 22 or something like that, so I rewrote them and moved them into “pack” ot my client, but I suppose that is bad location for those files ( all other files ended by .epk and .eix, not .h like these 2 files ). Where am I supposed to put those files pythonguild.h and packet.h in my client? 
I can connect to my server, but when I make a character, name it for example test1, the character creates, but when I click start all I get is a warning saying to change the name of the character, so I put test2 into it, click OK and nothing happens. Characters name is still test1, and when I click start to enter the game, nothing happens at all. Thanks for your suggestions.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, CantSt0p said:

First of all, those two documents you found out in Client22.rar are not meant to be in "pack" folder.
You need to open the whole Client22 project in Visual Studio, edit mentioned files and build the solution.

Oh thanks, I got it finally working 🙂 I just want to ask, does anyone know how to get more attribute points? What should I change in what file? 
i set lvl 1000 as maximum level, but I got only 270 attribute points. I would like to get attributes to lvl 1000, and to set maximum attribute possible from 120 ( or what is the max right now ) to 1000 for example

3 hours ago, CantSt0p said:
  Hide contents

Thanks, that helped me to set maximum stat possible, but I need to find how to get attribute points even after level 90, if you know what I mean. I would like to get attribute point until lvl 1000 ( at 25%,50% and 75% ). How do I do that?