Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Idk why but I have a strange interface without any error in client.

 

For example,if I have 200x red potion or another stacked item with these objects, their number is not clearly visible. I have the problem with the items in the inventory and the skill points in the taskbar.

https://metin2.download/picture/EuuvWo1R3665oF2FzBnISWeBC2jLBQ4c/.png

https://metin2.download/picture/7UgDdfcp0vFJdep1w9678hVBf54Dpq79/.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30831-strange-problem-with-interface/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.