Jump to content

Serverfile VERY CLEAN (like metin2 in 2010-2011)


Recommended Posts

Hi!

I know it's been asked before. I searched through the search function "search", but did not find what I wanted.

Can anyone tell me if they have any idea about an official metin2 serverfile or as close as possible to the official one, just like metin was in 2010-2011? I mean simple, no systems, no nothing.

I want it to be as simple as possible, with nothing added. A serverfile that I can modify myself and work on.

Summary:
Serverfile with max level 99 just like metin2 was in 2010-2011. No scarves, no system.

Is there such a thing? Or do I have to pay a scripter for such a serverfile?

 

Thank you very much!

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.