Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi I have a mount systemfrom zen (renewal). Summoning Item 52001 - 52016 Value 1 ID MOBA(20201) I can lead and attack them. I added a new item summoning ID 32500 - 32560 (copied from 52001) and new mounts ID 22200 - 22260 (copied from 20201) I also added ID to PvP.cpp and IstanceBase.cpp and when I enter new mounts immediately descend ?

https://metin2.download/video/NV60VVp0tz4buexMnvxQDuMyhS0riG5I/.mp4

 

HELP PLS 

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30827-i-cant-go-on-an-added-mount/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.