Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, has anyone had this error? if so, could you please advise me how to fix it? after adding the map the game crashes before the screen loads. I already checked the index and atlas info and I can't figure out how to fix it. since I'm a beginner, it's probably quite likely that I messed something up ?

syserr: 0510 08:01:09128 :: invalid idx 0

thank you in advance ?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30816-game-crash-after-loading-screen/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.