Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the battlepass, I don't know how to explain it in words but I'll try and in addition I attach a video where I show the problem in detail.
Basically when I do a teleport or change ch or close client and reopen it resets the battlepass missions (only graphically), to see them again I have to restart the server. The missions made progress is only visible at the first login after restarting the server 

https://www.veed.io/view/08b5724c-2d43-465a-9a7a-a1526f72b2d7

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30793-battlepass-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, MirroS said:

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the battlepass, I don't know how to explain it in words but I'll try and in addition I attach a video where I show the problem in detail.
Basically when I do a teleport or change ch or close client and reopen it resets the battlepass missions (only graphically), to see them again I have to restart the server. The missions made progress is only visible at the first login after restarting the server 

https://www.veed.io/view/08b5724c-2d43-465a-9a7a-a1526f72b2d7

i have 3 syserr when start server and battlepass work all at first login....

spacer.png

 


this is battlepass_manager.cpp that generate syserr at line 420  :  https://pastebin.com/k9ahrx94

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30793-battlepass-problem/#findComment-157415
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.