Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Good day,

I have installed the weapon costume from Martysama and now have the following problem:

As soon as I wear a weapon costume it twitches/spikes 2-3x as soon as I log in again, teleport or e.g. descend from the mount.

GIF (click here)

I noticed that this only happens when I wear an armor costume or a hairstyle. It sort of goes through them before it stands still.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Kind regards.

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30776-weapon-costume-shakes-martysama/
Share on other sites

On 5/4/2023 at 10:50 PM, [007]DawisHU said:

hi.
I have a suggestion.
But first i wanna see your char.cpp file.
Can u show me? ? 

Its already fixed. But yes it was a mistake in char.cpp with the GetPart function.

But thanks.♥️

  • Good 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.