Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys.. 

I have a problem, I don't know if it is a problem or not, but when I read a book like 50314, this book fails. And other books. I read more than 100 books and it never worked for me.. (except for skill books)
can you help me with this or adjust the success rate?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30759-problem-with-skill-books/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, argzayed1 said:

Hello guys.. 

I have a problem, I don't know if it is a problem or not, but when I read a book like 50314, this book fails. And other books. I read more than 100 books and it never worked for me.. (except for skill books)
can you help me with this or adjust the success rate?

Solved

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30759-problem-with-skill-books/#findComment-157206
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.