Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I get an Unknown packet header error, especially when I teleport to a dungeon (all characters are teleported at once). I have removed all systems from the source and the problem also occurs.

The error: when porting to a dungeon, the image freezes, the character cannot be loaded, but the camera can be rotated, the inventory can be opened, etc.

I see this bug in sysser:

Quote

SYSERR: Apr 19 12:55:09 :: Analyze: login phase does not handle this packet! header 3
SYSERR: Apr 19 12:55:09 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 47, LAST HEADER: 3(4), REMAIN BYTES: 8, fd: 21


There is no header 47, and I have already checked header 3, no problem there.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30732-dungeon-teleport-error/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.