Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello fellow Metin 2 developers!

I'm a new creator and I'm excited to start creating content for the game. I have some experience with 3D modeling software like Blender and Granny, but I'm still learning the ropes and would love some advice and tips from from the community.

I just don't know how to start , i need 3D models for each character? how do i get them ?

If you have experience with these tools and are willing to share your knowledge, I would be incredibly grateful.

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30716-please-help-granny-and-blender-content/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.