Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Heya guys

My name is Duje from Croatia but I currently live in Ireland and I currently work at Dell in support.I'm looking for a server where I can use my many years of experience in Metin2. Metin2 is my first mmorpg game and I its only game that I play it in my spare time.I have already worked as a Community Manager and as a GM on some servers. I am a very reliable and trustworthy person. If anyone needs such a person, feel free to contact me by email or on discord.

Email: [email protected]

Discord: Vanillaz#1809

Best regards

Vanillaz

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30710-community-managersupport/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.