Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I`m looking for 2 weapon sets, they are older 2012-2014.

The first set that i`m looking for is (Blue dragon sword / Sabie Celesta from the old metin2united). I want the full set with the daggers, bow, staff. The sword looks like this : 

maxresdefault.jpg

The other set that I`m looking for is the Devil set. I know from metin2Unired that the sword looks like the last item from this picture. 

 spacer.png

Please help me find them. Thank you all for the support !

Edited by CGAddict
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.