Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hey guys, as you can see in the title sometimes there are the shop signs ontop of some mobs in the spider dungeon. but its just if i highlight them on map1, then you can see all names from map1 on the sd3

image.png

 

i edited all pointer to smart pointers. can somebody help?

 

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30685-great-offshop-shop-names-over-monstersnpcs/
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Draveniou1 said:

#define ENABLE_OFFLINE_SHOP

to

//#define ENABLE_OFFLINE_SHOP

 

Avoid adding systems that have thousands of bugs Don't look at the forums or anything

Haha what a joke. There is no other bug. I tested it full. I checked for memory allocation. I just cant find where is the problem för the Shop mames. 

Edited by ShyD
5 hours ago, ShyD said:

Haha what a joke. There is no other bug. I tested it full. I checked for memory allocation. I just cant find where is the problem för the Shop mames. 

Add TEST_SERVER and send me DEV_LOG

  • kekw 1
5 hours ago, Goof said:

how did u fix it?

I wont share it with such a funny community xd its python Problem thats my hint

4 hours ago, Draveniou1 said:

Add TEST_SERVER and send me DEV_LOG

Add bullet and Press the trigger ?

Edited by ShyD
  • Lmao 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.