mob/metin hitbox question

Hello

with a scaling feature where you can scale up mobs/bosses/metins

there comes a problem where the hitbox is not adjusted .. so what im asking for if someone knows the proper way to adjust the hitbox (not server side)

so when a player like increases the metin scale as example its hitbox gets adjusted with it

thanks in advance 

22 minutes ago, Mali said:

yeah official changed lot of code just for that.

me or another stupid(I think it's stupid to share that for free) maybe share for free.

Reveal hidden contents

.png

ey cant add you on discord to discuss regarding that but what i get is that the system is being sold and you have it for sell ? or i misunderstood

• Honorable Member
15 minutes ago, Kash13 said:

ey cant add you on discord to discuss regarding that but what i get is that the system is being sold and you have it for sell ? or i misunderstood

No I am not selling anything. What I am saying for solve this problem, you need reversed codes from official.

I have them but I'm undecided about sharing for free, maybe in the future; or someone else sells/shares for free.

47 minutes ago, Mali said:

No I am not selling anything. What I am saying for solve this problem, you need reversed codes from official.

I have them but I'm undecided about sharing for free, maybe in the future; or someone else sells/shares for free.

okay wish you the best you are one of the goats in metin2 scene 

• kekw 1
  • Love 1