Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm trying to open the root.eix file, but eternexus won't open it.
syserr prints this error:src\EterIndex.cpp: The decryption failed, the decrypted mark doesn't match with the default post-decryption's mark (0x84C345E8 != 0x5A4F434D)!

I read somewhere that the key is in Eterpack.cpp and needs to be converted to hexadecimal. I tried this, but it still didn't solve my problem.
Anyone have any idea what is wrong?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30630-eternexus-failed-to-open/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.