Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Good day,

Until now I had no problems with Windows11, but since 2-3 days, for example, the unpacker name Etermanager can no longer open. It just does not show any reaction. I think this problem exists since a last automatic update of the computer when I shut it down.

I have heard or read about this problem from others, but a long time ago. Up to now everything worked for me.
Now it doesn't work either, and I can't open the Etermanager.

Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

Alternatively, does anyone know of another unpacker for my .eix and .epk files where I can also enter my keys to unpack myself?

Kind regards

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30629-win11-etermanager-cannot-be-opened-anymore/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.