Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

As the title says, I am currently using a martysama client/serverfiles. I've managed to compile the binary without any problems, the client is clean and has zero errors in syserr. Client worked file and I could start it without any issues on previous version of Windows 11 (21h1), but as soon as I updated to 22H2, client does not start. No error, nothing in syserr, I can see the process opening for a second then getting suspended in task manager, but beyond that I have no clue what is happening.

Did anyone have a similar issue in the past, and if yes, what steps did you do to fix it?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30616-metin2-not-working-on-windows-11-build-22h2/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.