Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys
I have a problem that I can't hear the critical sound when the character does a critical normal hit, every other sound works properly. I've searched everywhere but it seems like I can't find how to fix it.

Could someone help me out here?

I would be very thankful!

Edited by Sharum
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30564-no-sound-on-critical-hits/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.