Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I want to make an emulator from scratch, which probably makes no sense, since there already is a bunch of server files available and you can just simply create a normal sever. However, why not ?

Normally people write emulators looking at official servers' packets, but since it's possible to host a server locally, that's what I decided on doing. I think it will be more convenient this way. With that said, I am looking for some decent and stable sever files + a client to go with the files (free). I would also prefer the files to have the least amount of content possible (preferably circa 2010), because generally less content == less work.

If you guys have any recommendations or tips, feel free to share them with me.

Edited by ansmyqst
title
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.