you go in locale_inc.h

seaarch

#define ENABLE_COSTUME_SYSTEM

change with

#ifdef DISABLE_SYSTEM
#endif

if you have another system  add in #ifdef DISABLE_SYSTEM and your system disabled

if the system exists on the server it does the same in the service.h game source

• kekw 3
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 1

• Management
9 hours ago, Suskisk said:

Hello, I have a question, how to turn off any system in source

If the system you are installing has a define, you can comment it (With //) to disable it. According to the systems, you must make this modification on the server side (service.h) and on the client side (Local_Inc.h). Don't forget to recompile the db and game and the client ?.

// System is enabled
#define ENABLE_SYSTEM_XXX

// System is disabled
// #define ENABLE_SYSTEM_XXX

If the system has no define, good luck. You have to search and find the relative code in the source code.

1 hour ago, ASIKOO said:

If the system you are installing has a define, you can comment it (With //) to disable it. According to the systems, you must make this modification on the server side (service.h) and on the client side (Local_Inc.h). Don't forget to recompile the db and game and the client ?.

// System is enabled
#define ENABLE_SYSTEM_XXX

// System is disabled
// #define ENABLE_SYSTEM_XXX

If the system has no define, good luck. You have to search and find the relative code in the source code.

I Think All system have #ifdef 

in my files I always have #ifdef I don't think it's hard to define #ifdef on your systems

10 hours ago, Draveniou1 said:

you go in locale_inc.h

seaarch

change with

#ifdef DISABLE_SYSTEM
#endif

if you have another system  add in #ifdef DISABLE_SYSTEM and your system disabled

if the system exists on the server it does the same in the service.h game source

rk4iYGt.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • kekw 2