Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I asked @ Mali for help in the forum since I have this "error", which he replied to make a post, I have tried to adapt it but I have not succeeded, the system at the time I bought it from the scammer zenu I really did not know his reputation at that time Thanks to the community...

https://metin2.download/video/xFI11I4Jf2fsVJjuh6rSvuJ3JDr4ly6H/.mp4

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30473-adapt-element-spell-to-render-target/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.