Special Item Group Creator

• Honorable Member

Special Item Group Creator
A web tool created and designed to facilitate and save time.

We have all been there, editing a giftbox and having to edit the index of the items, finding the virtual number (vnum), name, etc...
These steps can be time wasting and sometimes frustrating so the point of this tool is to simply help you in that term.

Let me introduce you to,

pPtf05S.jpg

An example of what it does,

1bWplrY.jpg

The previews of the web tool are self-explanatory and demonstrates exactly what it does.
I have been tempted in the past to make this web tool but I never had the chance, but it's finally done!

Enough talking about what it does and the story behind it, check it for yourself!

You can access this tool via, https://owsap.dev/m2/tools/special_item_group/

More Information

• This web tool uses the latest available protos shared on M2Dev.
  • There are currently 9 languages available to switch between.
    • If you want to contribute in adding more languages or if you find any issues on current translations don't hesitate to contact me or reply on this topic.
  • This tool is only focused on special item group, "special_item_group.txt".
  • There is support for multiple drop types, you can find more information about them on the FAQ below the group type selection field.
  • The tool will be updated every time there is a new proto and if there are any issues reported with the same.

Finally, please take in consideration that this web tool is new and currently on a beta version, if you find any minority, please report the issue.

. Hope you like it 🙂

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 37
  • Good 3
  • Love 2
  • Love 26

First of all thanks for your tool ❤️
I had already tried to write something similar in C# but your tool is of cause much better.

Here are a few suggestions for improvement:
- Resetting the search after adding the item (maybe with a check box if the function is needed?)
- A comment how the item is called in the item_names at the end for better overview Example: 1 21075 1 100 -- Example Item
- below in the display of the group with item_icon the item_names still in addition

Edited by Ludwig
  • Good 1

• Honorable Member
  • Added the Greek language, thanks to @ Kraaz
  • Added the Hungarian language, thanks to @ SamuraiHUN
  • Added suggestions by @Ludwig
  • Improved some little things.
Edited by Owsap
  • Love 4

• 11 months later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.