Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello !

 

I'm trying to implement a new costume following this tutorial :

Spoiler

Implement a weapon/armor/costume/item... - Basic Tutorials / Beginners - Metin2Dev | M2Dev

I've done every step carefully, yet only the icon shows up in the inventory. The texture and name box of the item don't work. What am I doing wrong ? Could someone share an opinion ? 

 

Cheers!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30449-problem-implementing-new-item/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.