Jump to content

Recommended Posts

    Hi, I'm an Unity Engine developer and I'm trying to make a single player 2d game very similar to Metin for Android/ios/windows. After hours of searching on the internet I couldn't find the monsters stats.(hp,attack,def,crit)If anyone can send me in the right direction I would appreciate it very much.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30434-need-monsters-stats/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.