Jump to content

Recommended Posts

● Hello, I have a problem with the client, when I want to exit the game I get the message below "You will exit the game in 3 seconds...2...1" and after that nothing happens. The game won't close and I get this error in syserr from the client. ⬇️

 

 

 

 unknown server command exit | output=ü.

 

 

 

 ●If I try to log out of the account and then close the game, it works perfectly. I wish that "Exit the game" button would also work. This happens after I compile the binary source and put it in the client, I didn't go to the buttons for anything and I don't know where the problem could be. Can you help me with a solution please?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30407-problems-with-the-exit-game-button/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.