Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I work on a server and I have a problem with the switchbot, on the server I have several ways to change the bonus for certain items, such as for talismans for Zodiac weapons and armor, I change the bonuses with other changers, if I do it manually it works perfectly,  but if I put the item in the switchbot, it changes the bonuses to all the items with the same kind of switches, the classic ones. Can you help me with a solution?

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.