Jump to content

Failed to load image (filename: d:/ymir work/login/imagens_fundo/painel.tga)


Recommended Posts

So, long story short, I've tried to install a login interface from another forum.
It has folders:
lib, login, root, uiscript, locale_game and locale_interface.
I've updated everything in each folder, and created eix and epk login files, added them to pack, added them to index, but I get this error:
 

0216 23:07:00944 :: 
introLogin.py(line:319) __LoadScript
ui.py(line:3011) LoadScriptFile
ui.py(line:3211) LoadChildren
ui.py(line:3077) LoadChildren
ui.py(line:3352) LoadElementExpandedImage

LoginWindow.__LoadScript.LoadObject - <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>:Failed to load image (filename: d:/ymir work/login/imagens_fundo/painel.tga)

0216 23:07:00944 :: ============================================================================================================
0216 23:07:00944 :: Abort!!!!

The interface is here, on mega: 

This is the hidden content, please

Edit// FIxed it. I had to add login to ETC.

Edited by blaize
  • Metin2 Dev 8
  • Good 4
  • Love 7

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.