Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I have a problem with the client, when I want to quit the game, I get the message below "You will quit the game in 3 seconds,2,1" and after that nothing happens, the game doesn't close and I get this error in syserr from the client  .  "unknown server command quit | quit=ü."  If I try to log out of the account and after closing the game it works perfectly.  There is a problem with the in-game button.  Can you help me with the solution please?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30378-client-it-doesnt-close-from-the-ingame-button/
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.