Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi  , I'm having that error when ever I enter the item  and send its in the chat ! it happens only with the Arabic version of the client ! 
https://metin2.download/picture/91hV7Hw4BiwUbx72k0Fls7sT0MJ0Jp17/.png

the Error come up  every time I want to  share the item on the chat and only  on the Arabic version  , 

Thanks in advance .

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30294-game-crashes-after-typing-in-the-chat/
Share on other sites

On 2/2/2023 at 8:39 AM, LordZiege said:

Create a debug binary and run it through visual studio oder attach the process of the debug binary to visual studio. Then you will find the source parts which cause the crashes.

okay i will do as you said , thanks for your answer

the sysser still doesn't tell me the cause of the crashes ,  the files has the Multilanguage system  installed on its so  the input on the chat with the other languages is fine  but when it comes to the Arabic client . it crashes and give nothing in the sysser .

On 2/4/2023 at 11:57 AM, Draveniou1 said:

download

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

and players in your server install this

 

I will try this fix and get back to you , thanks for your answer @!

the same error ! still

6 hours ago, Anoyes said:

Up!!

Can you change language the system and tell me if the error again? 

I think it comes from the Arabic language 

let's test set the language to English (No locale_string) and see if this error exists

 

otherwise your problem is on your computer if you want to create an account and message me your test server to try

But look to update your windows in case your windows need an update in the Arabic language

This is the hidden content, please

For automatic update windows

If it is not a problem of your serverfiles, please find a different server with Arabic language and see if this error exists in another server

  • Metin2 Dev 1
14 hours ago, Draveniou1 said:

Can you change language the system and tell me if the error again? 

I think it comes from the Arabic language 

let's test set the language to English (No locale_string) and see if this error exists

 

otherwise your problem is on your computer if you want to create an account and message me your test server to try

But look to update your windows in case your windows need an update in the Arabic language

This is the hidden content, please

For automatic update windows

If it is not a problem of your serverfiles, please find a different server with Arabic language and see if this error exists in another server

the English client doesn't crash at all  but when it comes to the Arabic client  I got the same error .

I tried other server files  with the Arabic language and I had no error when it comes to the chat or crashing , so I think there's something missing in the files,  

I hope to guide me to fix this error , and  thanks for your answer.

9 hours ago, Anoyes said:

the English client doesn't crash at all  but when it comes to the Arabic client  I got the same error .

I tried other server files  with the Arabic language and I had no error when it comes to the chat or crashing , so I think there's something missing in the files,  

I hope to guide me to fix this error , and  thanks for your answer.

Then you should download different serverfiles and find ARABIC with notepad+ and see what it solves from your own python-source s/c files  and compare with your own files   you have removed some Arabic code   checking  from another serverfiles

I Think with debug you see this problem fast

On 2/2/2023 at 8:39 AM, LordZiege said:

Create a debug binary and run it through visual studio oder attach the process of the debug binary to visual studio. Then you will find the source parts which cause the crashes.

You could find the problem easier, if you'd follow this. As @ Draveniou1also mentioned, you need to debug the client through visual studio to find the point where it fails.

  • Good 1
  • 1 month later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.