Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi,

there is any way convert for example all .png in folder to .dds with folder structure?

Edit: I found something but how I can convert with subfolders? This only read all subfolders but output is in one folder without sub directories.

@for /R "C:\xxx" %%I in (*.png) do @C:\xxx\texconv.exe -f DXT5 -ft dds "%%I"

 

Edited by Pseudabo
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30283-png-to-dds-batch-convert/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.