Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hello. I adapted the weapon evolution system to the offline shop system. There is no problem when I put an evolved weapon in the store. It can be viewed and purchased by other players without any problems. However, when I restart the server, the evolution feature of the weapon in the store is deleted. What do I need to check for this?

No syserr and cores etc.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30242-offline-shop-evolution-system-bug-reboot/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.