Jump to content

Recommended Posts

.png
Hello everyone, I also need some advice for a premium pet system.

I'm a consumer of premium services, but I'm tired of people who don't offer support after you buy them, I and my players are tired of crashes and testing them on the live server. 

So, that's why I'm here to ask you which premium pet system you know, have you tested on your server and it had no problems!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30213-premium-pet-system/
Share on other sites

Unfortunately, I myself have not bought from all and do not know how stable the systems of them are but then you already have a selection 

 

https://sonitexservice.com/2020/12/05/growth-pet-system/

https://dracarys.work/product/new-pet-system/

https://www.metin2downloads.to/thread/16126-aslan-systems-new-v2-0-growth-pet-system/?highlight=asl

https://sathian.tech/?page_id=111

 

Good luck with your server!

  • Metin2 Dev 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30213-premium-pet-system/#findComment-154537
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.