Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Dear Community.

 

I'm looking for a Hungarian Developer to join me alongside on an oldschool project I planned many years ago.

I'll be the main director of the server, I have tickets ready in JIRA with all of my ideas, and I will be taking care of the website aswell as I'm a Full Stack Developer.

 

I'm willing to spend reasonable money on it depending on the qualification of the developer, I'm open for negotiation.

Discord: whadez#4817

 

Have a nice day!

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.