Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

Recently I noticed a problem on the serverfiles I'm working on.

When i open the cube crafting, it shows the upgrade item name and description but it doesn't show the Item name and details.

I will upload a gif below so you can understand the problem better.

spacer.png

 

Thanks in advance for your help.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30140-bug-crafting-not-showing-items-only-upgrades/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.